There’s something so appealing about subscription boxes, regardless of the theme. Even though you’re paying for them upfront, who doesn’t love having someone pick out gifts for them? I usually go for food-themed boxes, since snacks never go to waste in my presence. But as soon as Sparkle Hustle Grow came across my radar, I knew it was bound to make its way into my house. I finally placed my first order for the July 2018 Sparkle Hustle Grow box, and I can’t wait to show you what I received – and a chance for you to get $5 off your first box!
What is Sparkle Hustle Grow?
Sparkle Hustle Grow is a monthly subscription box curated specifically for female entrepreneurs. Each month includes a book, access to an online course, and different tools and snacks to help you grow and support that month’s theme. The fun doesn’t stop after you open your box though; they have also created an online community for subscribers! It’s a book club, course discussion, information sharing and encouraging powerhouse of #BossBabes at all levels of their entrepreneurial journey.
July 2018 Sparkle Hustle Grow Theme: Social Impact
The July 2018 Sparkle Hustle Grow box is full of goodies from companies who place emphasis on how they can have a positive impact on the lives of others in addition to making quality products. Here’s what included, along with the stated value:
- Good is the New Cool: Market Like You Give a Damn by Afdhel Aziz and Bobby Jones – This book teaches business owners how to address environment, civic and economic issues in a way that grows their brand and business, while giving back to society and re-branding branding as a powerful force for good. ($16 value)
- Online Training: Good is the New Cool: Market Like You Give a Damn Live Webinar by Afdhel Aziz. In this inspiring and motivational training, Afdhel shows how business can be a force for good, by balancing profit with the needs of consumers and their communities. ($297 value)
- Journal, 3 pack of pens and tape dispenser by Yoobi. With each item purchased, Yoobi helps provide essential school supplies to classrooms in need across the United States. ($15.47 value)
- Sticky notes and art print by Marie Mae. Marie Mae notebooks, stationary and office products are created by small businesses embracing sustainability. Each item purchased provides an hour of business school for artisans around the world. ($20 value)
- Pourtables by Libra Coffee – Single cup brews of premium craft coffee for those on-the-go. Pourtables give clean drinking water to those in need. ($2 value)
- Pressed fruit bar and #KINDawesome card by KIND Snacks – The KIND Foundation aims to foster kinder and more empathetic communities through a variety of programming meant to celebrate and inspire positive action. The treat is for me and the card is to give someone I meet that is doing good in the world and can be redeemed by the recipient for their own snack and opportunity to give a treat to someone else. ($1.69 value)
Total Value: $352.16
Thoughts About the July 2018 Sparkle Hustle Grow Subscription Box
Growing up, my mom worked for a non-profit, so I spent a lot of summers “volunteering” in her office and at events. I grew to care so much about the organization that I ended up working there myself in my first office job. My years of involvement with non-profits ingrained in me a necessity to make sure that I fully support the mission of any company I work for. I want to know that what I am doing is improving things for people individually, or as a community. Even the impulse to start this blog was to provide information and a place to belong for others diagnosed with myopic macular degeneration (even though I’m including a lot of fun along the way).
Subscription Details (and $5 Off Your First Box!)
This is a month-to-month subscription, meaning you can cancel or skip a box at any time. Each box costs $39.95 and is packed with 4-6 items, including an online training and book to enhance personal development and business skills, and access to that awesome subscriber community I mentioned at the beginning of this post. They also offer a “mini-mailer” for $24.95 a month, which gets you just the online training, book and community access (a.k.a. still a really great deal). And If you want to receive $5 off your first box, use this link!
Boxes ship around the 18th each month. They’ve announced that next month’s theme is PRODUCTIVITY, so be sure to order before August 10th if you want in on that box. I’m always looking for ways to be more efficient in how I work, so even though I just received the July 2018 Sparkle Hustle Grow subscription box, I’m eagerly awaiting the next one!
Disclaimer: I am not being paid by any company mentioned to promote, endorse, or review their products. These reviews will be solely my own thoughts and opinions based on my use of said products. (This post contains an affiliate link, if you click the link and make a purchase, I will receive a percentage or discount)